The University of Oxford held its seventh Environmental Sustainability awards ceremony, hosted by the Vice Chancellor, Dame Professor Louise Richardson.
Roughly 150 staff and students from across the University came together at the Sheldonian Theatre to recognise and celebrate their contributions toward the University’s strategic environmental goals.
Vice-Chancellor Dame Louise Richardson presented the results at the environmental Sustainability Awards Ceremony.
Environmental Sustainability Project Awards
- Wolfson Zero Carbon project
- The Classroom with Leaves (Wytham Woods)
- OxPOCH – Oxford Partnership for Operationalising the Conservation Hierarchy
Environmental Sustainability Staff Awards
- Alex Black
- Dr Dawn Burnham
- Harriet Quint
- Sue Henderson
Environmental Sustainability Students Awards
- Hannah Chase and Sarah Peters
- Josh Ettinger, Alexis McGivern and Marcus Spiegel
LEAF Champion awards
Additional recognition at the ceremony were all the Green Impact and LEAF teams that achieved Bronze, Silver Gold or Beyond Gold Awards in the past year.
Read more about the winners, runner-ups and nominations in the awards brochure.